Friday 15 March 2013

10 cool DIY-ideas!

Okay so I've recently become really inspired - I want to do something new out of something old!

#1 - Decorate your jeans
This I was thinking of doing in art school after I'm done with my graduation project - it looks really fun and easy + cool!




#2 -  Something new out of t-shirts

This I am so totally going to do!! Can't wait for summer!

Use an old (or new) over-sized tee and make it come alive all over again!

This you won't need an over-sized shirt for, just take whatever you find!
#3 -(Tie-)Dye your jeans!

This is simply too awesome - you'll find tutorials on YouTube for sure, and once I do this I'll post a 'How to' on this one :)

How to make your boring shorts come alive! I was thinking of doing this as a reward for myself as soon as I can pull off these kind of shorts !
#4 - Use up left-over fabric..
.. or check for leftovers at a textile-shop :) You can find cheap yet wonderful fabric in those boxes of theirs!


#5 - A simple way to fancy up an old lampshade!

I think this will work best on paper ones, but with patience and a needle that's thick enough it should work on fabric as well :)
#6 - Make a scarf-like necklace 

Instead of using a t-shirt you can use some more left-over fabric :D

#7 -Grab a top and tie knots!
I'm thinking of doing this one too and I'll post a 'How to' on this one too (the picture seems to be a bit blurry?) - all you do is tie knots!
#8 - Make your girlfriend (or yourself) a geeky Angry Birds bra!
Get hold of a plain white cotton-bra and buy some textile paint (or markers), draw the figures and colour! (the ''Pokebra'' is also an option!)

#9 - Magnetic keyboard
Take out the keys of an old/broken keyboard and stick some magnetic tape to the back of them - piece of cake!
#10 - Jewelry holder
I'm going to do this in the summer - I'll keep you updated ;)
 I'm goin to keep my eyes open for more nice ideas !

Remember to
REuse
REduce
REcycle
Our planet will thank you (Y)

//jz ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment