Wednesday 4 May 2011

Where did the sun go??

Heyyy again weirdos :D Today has been a bit of a mess.. well, in a way.. I'm at home since I was feeling seriously ill in the morning (feeling a bit better now though) and all I've done is watch after Chili. She seems to be doing a ton better and shes actually sleeping like a normal doggy should be :) in other words; So far so great :D

Haha this looks funny.. What about blue..naahh.. I'll save my colour-experiments for some other time :D

Now Mysse (Contrariwise Me Myself and I) and Meya (Contrariwise Mayhem) are chasing Pähkinä (aka nut :P) around the house (I can't remember Pähkinä's real name.. hmm..) :D

Soooo yea, back to the point.. the SUN seems to have gone on vacation.. nowhere to be seen ... and easter was such a sunny holiday :S this is unfair!!!! I want my sunnnn!!
Hopefully it'll decide to come back soon.. else I might just lose my mind.. (as if it wasn't lost already :P)

Eihter way, I'm now watching TV sooo I shall stop writing :P
Bbbyeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment