Sunday 30 October 2011

More about Bokmässan 2011

Okay, now that I've recovered from the horrifying time-travel I thought I could tell you guys a bit more about what happened around here yesterday :D

The logo for the happening :D ''The event of the thousand stories''

So:
  • we had to come there at 10 AM (on a Saturday morning.. gosh)
  • we had to listen to lectures from authors about different things (was sorta interesting)
  • we have to answer questions about those lectures
  • we didn't get a that great lunch-pack; apple, small tiny juice, a dry bread :P
  • we were allowed to stay there for as long as we wanted (aka we had time to check out the food fair as well :D
It was nice and I met some friends of friends and also some pld friends :D

PLUS! I bought chocolate tea and mango jam :D (from the food fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment