Tuesday 29 November 2011

-.-'''

OH SAVE ME SOMEONE!! I'm being surrounded by weirdo over-Christmassy people :OO (I know, it shouldnt be possible, but as it is THERE IS NO FREAKING SNOW  aka no Christmas here as yet... so pleaseee save this for later :P)
Annnddddd also, still talking about the surrounding-ness, I've been bombarded (lol) with JINGLE BELLS!!!!! Both piano and vocal :OOO (I know, pity me :P)
Guess I can't blame the others, they must just be green-white colourblind.. poorey them thinking the grass is white :O I should totally take them to the doctor.... but I'm too mean to do so xDD Sooo instead I shall sit here and write until I've written a HUUUUGE longlonglong thing :P (anndd I just left my topic but whooo cares :P)
hmm... okj now they're (aka only one person but still) playing PILLOW (yeaaa not really but yeaaaaaa it's pillow :P)
And I'm feeling very weird... NOW ONE IS PLAYING AND THAT ONE PLUS ANOTHER ONE ARE SINGING... BOTH OF THEM!!!! I'm going insane :OO save me :P
AND I SAVED MYSELF!!! yayyy YAYY :P aka I can stop writing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment