Wednesday 29 February 2012

2nd post for February..

... and check out the date :O freaking 29th :D so cool (I mean lol, why am i so weird?)

Bluabaaa today I had the exam, whihc went surprisingly well (I hope); stressing clearly gets you prepared for the worst!!

Tomorrow new reason for stress; small minitest in religion (37 pages to read, but still)..

For now all of you will just have to deal with me being E-X-T-R-E-M-E-L-Y busy for a while, I promise I'm doing my best here ^^

Speaking of extreme; I've created a liking for Super Bass by Nicki Minaj.... and I always used to be totally against rap and stuff...


Guess some things change without you even realizing it (?)..

But now I haveto get back to writing my story for a friend's birthday ^^

//jz ♥

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete