Wednesday 20 June 2012

Got my head X-rayed.. and stuff

WOAH just got to Dad's office after getting my head X-rayed... Doctor had told me to get it done in order for her to see if my nearly constant sinusitis could be caused by some bone-structure-weridness - extremely fascinating ;)

The whole process was really fast and I was done in a few minutes - I didn't even have time to sit down and wait before I got called into the X-raying-room.
Then I had to strip myself of any metals around my neck and head - this meant necklace and two bobby pins :P
My head got a seatbelt, my chin got a cup to sit in, and two bars were put in fron of my ears - any kind of head movement was impossible (don't really know why the "X-person" was worried of me moving around and ruining the image :P )

Now I'm chillaxing @ Dad's office for a few hours, after which we're heading for IKEA :DD

Have a sunny day ♥

//jz

No comments:

Post a Comment