Friday 3 August 2012

Like a fish in a bowl..

Hey again (sorry for my absence)....

SAVE ME!!! I'm in trouble - my fish are reproducing at a pace that's just too much... When all the ''teens'' and newest babies (I saved 2 ones - one was of a nicenice colour and ofc I had to keep a friend with him/her) grow into full size my tank will flood.... ://

I have a Goldfish who eats the babies (I know this sounds terrible, but in my opinion its more humane than flushing the fish down the toilet (while they're alive)), so I have at least SOME sort of a population-controling-system....

Obviously the goldfish doesn't eat the teens or fullgrown ones, so all the adults and bigger babies I had when I got the goldfish are still there... *sigh

I really don't want to flush them down the toilet, feed them to the cats or give the teens to my brothers goldfish and frogs (they would have a feast) - what to do?!

My solution; I will give them - or sell them for a tiny price, to friends/others who want them - and will provide them with food and care. :)

Check my next post for further information :))

//jz

No comments:

Post a Comment