Sunday 25 March 2012

Kids react to...

... K-POP!!

Okj, first of all - bottom line - SNSD is totally awesome, so you, little boy stating they're the Asian Rebecca Black... dude!!! They're not!

And other little boy who didn't understand... WOW.. you expect all songs to be in English? Wake up call or something??

Anyhow, this was funnyto watch.. DUDE?!?! Super Junior?? ... BOLLYWOOD?? No way little girl... get your ears checked xD jk, it's okjj... but still...

Awwwww, Morgan so cuuuutteeee ^^

Okay, Lady Gaga is totally awesome too, so don't go calling that K-pop-group a Lady Gaga-copy... she's one of a kind!!

And LOL! One guy goes to details... good job :D

WHOAAHHH Japan?!?! Dare I call that a real huge evil comment? I mean, not every Asian person comes from Japan... China... that's another one... there are other countries.. Vietnam?!?! That's a bit out of the blue xD

Korea - bingbingbinggg good job :D

They all look the same?? Nyaaaaa..... noooot really... maybe a bit, but nooooo..

Okj, now Glee is an American pop-group.... nyaaa, not in my opinion.. yea sure, they sing and blablbaaa... and they're American, but nooo...

TOKIO HOTEL!!!! Dude, they.. are... from Germany!!Europe, other side of the globe (yeas, fact).. This just proves that (don't get me wrong here) there are some quite self-centered Americans... NO, I'm not judging the kid, I'm just making my opinion very clear here..
Look, not everything comes from the US, check your phone... does it say ''Made in China'' anywhere? I think it does ;)

Anyhow,I'd go insane if I only listened to English musci all the time.. I mean, Swedish? Finnish (sometimes)? Korean? Indian? African?

African, I mean WOW.. the Lion King... so amazing :D

Back to the video;good music is good music, true true true :D

Woah... this one guy is really annoying... ''waaa I hate my generation so mucchhh'' (Girl's Generation??;)

I mean WOW... check this out too ;) I won't comment of that one :P


wow gosh...

No comments:

Post a Comment