Saturday 24 March 2012

New fishies... and some sand :P

 So today.. I got two new fishies for my aquarium (see pic below) and they're just adorable! ^-^
Buzzing around on the floor of everything... so cuuutteee!! ♥

Phone quality... but it's not that bad :D
Here you can... technically - see both of them :P One is a bit bigger than the other one, but it's totally not evident here xD

Then some happy nursery-news... my other fishies are having babies... AGAIN!!!There are like tons of small dudes like the one below... and I have NO fish that could nicely eat them :P But the babies are cute ^-^
Yeaaa, fake plants... a lot easier to keep nice and clean
AND now to the sandy-part... I got sand too :D Yeaaa, call me an awful person, but I hadn't had sand in there for like 2 months (?) since it was nasty... the water would get dirsty as soon as i put the sand in there (even tho I had cleaned the sand... twice!!)
And I'm really liking the darker sand, shows off the colours of my fishies so much better!! Amazing :D

I think I'll have a post about how smart/idiotic my fishies are... it will be interesting ;) (ATTENTION!:it's just my theory, nothing scientific :P)

Also, be expecting a post about a frog in 2 weeks ;)
(mom promised me I'll get a frog as soon as my room has stayed cleanyclean for 2 weeks, and Ima clean this place tomo :D)

//jz

3 comments: