Saturday 30 April 2011

Eyes :)

Today's subject is eyes.. more precicely my eyes (the pics on the left are my eyes :P or well, the right one :P)

I actually like them.. like, the colour is cool :D
Orange-ish in the middle, lighter green around that, and a dark green-ish outline.. they're nice :D
This is the colour my eyes are
 most of the time; all colours equally visible     

But sometimes they keep changing colours; at times the orange may not be much visible at all, sometimes the green middle-part may be darker and the outline dark blue-ish green.. also my pupil keeps expanding at the weirdest times. For example it's not always tiny in the ssun - it may be just the normal size, and it may also be gigantic in totally normal light. and NO, I'm not on drugs, s it can't be because of any kind of drug-effect :P
In this one the orange inline is barely visible, where as the green middle-part has got itself more space













Also, the range inline may disappear completely and the green middle may turn dark green and the outline dark blue-ish green.. which gives us the conclusion:
my eyes are totally awesome!!! :D
Here's a pic of the colours changing from normal to dark and blue-ish green.. they don't look that bad..?






annnddd here's an extreme case of dark green eyes.. my skin lok purple since I took this pic in the winter -> i was paleyyy :P








Not only do my eyes change colour, but they also have a nice shape (in my opinion).. like.. I've seen people with almost round eyes and people with totally straight eyes.. almost like lines (not talking about Japanese or Chinese people).. But mine are like.. like leaves.. hehe even the colour fits into that description..
Eihter way, I LOVE THEM!!! If I was forced into choosing the feature I like most about myself I'd say my eyes.. I know it sunds cheesy since many people always say they like their eyes the most.. but I really doooo.. most of the people I know have wonderful legs, graceful arms and wonderful hair and perfect silouhettes... yet they say ''hmm.. I dunnoooo.. my eyes?'' when they could just as well have said ''my hair, my legs, my arms, my face, my nose my body.. I love all of me!''... but yea..everyone may say what they like :D

Okj this is all for now, more bodily posts to come.. I suppose :PP


Byeeeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment