Sunday 3 April 2011

Got ''forced'' into this byyy.. a plant

Oookay, soooo.. I haven't been writing here in a while (sorry about that to all of those who had a normal life for once), but.. I AM BACK!!!
Actually, I was never away, just didn't have time to write here :D But now plantey forced me (okj he didn't exactly force me, I was going to do it eihter way) to write something :D

OKj soooo.. soon I'll write a post that will be long and sorta different from these.. it's just something that I really want to tell people; about how bad my life was a while back and how important friends and internet are.. (internet cause i have to talk to 60000000000 miles away... almost :D)

Eihter way, soon there will be a LOOONNNGGG post, just a warning :P
In fact.. I'll start writing it right now.. dunno if it'll get done soon, but we'll see.. sooo stay tuned (lol) for interesting and maybe even shocking stuff you may not have expected to hear from me.. :)

For now.. seeee youuu :D
Byeee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment