Monday 25 April 2011

School tomo :/ mixed feelings

WAAA!!!!! I have school tomo.. in a way I'm excited, but then again.. naah not quite.. EASTER HAS BEEN AMAZING!!! I've felt as though I'm already on summer vacation (cause of wonderfully warm and sunny weather) :D
Of course it's going to be great to see friends again, but I want to sleep in the sun tooooo :S
And then a Finnish-exam on Thursday.. :S not looking forward to it.. YES I have studied, just not my favourite subject :SS
But tomo I have ballleeettt toooo!!! YAYY And we're goign to do stuff en pointé tooo :D aka I'll be off to use my Gaynors again :DD (link for the interest ones here) Gosh they're simply too awesome :D

Annddd what else.. yeaa.. we had a funeral for Bamse - our younger cat - who got hit by a car 1.3 :( Luckily he didn't seem to have suffered so it made the loss a bit less painful.. still, he was a young little buddy with many things yet to see :/
that's Bamse during his first night at our house ^^

So these are some thigns I've been upto :D I'll post a picture of Bamse's grave tomo (if I have time :S) :D

Until next time... SEE YOUUUU :D
Byebyebyebeybeyebyebeee :P lol

2 comments:

  1. isssee (in france^^)22 May 2011 at 13:00

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete