Monday 27 June 2011

Badabadabaddaaa.. I'm lovin' this! (VAIOOO)



WOHHOOO YAYY.. thank you SONY for creating this lovely thing :D
Okay, I may seem a bit over the top.. BUT I'M NOT, OKAY! I'm serious.. this is absolutely the most beautiful lappy EVER!! (Yes, in my opinion it's even nicer than a MacBook (someone might kill me for saying that :P))




Reasons:
#1: It's easy to use thanks to Windows
#2: It looks AWESOME thanks to SONY
#3: thanks to that combination it looks a bit like a MacBook (aka fanccyyy), yet it works like a normal lappy :P

#4: FINALLY a lappy that's not black, grey, white etcetc.. it's GREEN!!!!!! Can you believe it, I have a green lappy.. how psycho is that?! :D But I ♥ IT.. it's beyond nice :D

P.S. the upper image shows the colour in a more realistic way.. the one above this text is a bit too yellow :P

No comments:

Post a Comment