Tuesday 28 June 2011

"I let my mind wander but it never came back"

Yess.. that's how I lost my mind :D jk.. I actually have no idea how it happened :P dunno which one is worse xD
Either way, there's nothing wrong about living life like a pineapple (yess.. me and my words again :D).. what I meant to say was that.. I actually dont mind being insane.. so far it hasn't taken me to any serious problems.. just a few misunderstandings.. which have cleared up by now.. I hope :)

Many people seem to think my.. ''weirdness'' is cute.. but some find it.. well, weird.. in big letters; W-E-I-R-D..!
And I understand that, but sometimes I can act like a sane person.. it's just rare :D still, as said, there are those people who think my ''unique personality'' makes me cute.. which I'm OK with ^^ I never actually try to be cute, it just happens :D

I hope that one day, don't care when, my mind would like to come back.. at least partially.. :D


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete