Monday 27 June 2011

SCHOOL'S OUT!! well.. almost :D

YAY, title says it all :P

Andddd if you happened to read my previous post you know that.... I GOT IN TO LÄRKAN.. yayyyy :D
The average of all my grades was 9,23 (not too bad :P) and I got like superhappy cause i was aiming for 9,07 :PP just shows that with a bit of motivation and the love and support of your boyfriend you can reach beyond everything you want ^^ ♥
Okay soo... my FINAL grades were:
Behaviour (?.. dunno what to call it :P) 9
Swedish, 9
Finnish, 9
English, 10
Russian, 10
Biology, 10
Geography, 10
Maths, 9
Chemistry, 8
Physics, 8
Religion, 10
Healthcare, 10
Civics, 9
History,9

Yay *feeling proud* only two 8's :D

Okay so now I'm only stressing about buying books for next year.. and thesummer-whatever-holidays just started :P Guess I'll always be an earlie birdie :P

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete