Monday 27 June 2011

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Hehe.. (Y)
  1.  My name is Jenny :D 
  2. I'm from Finland
  3. I've been in a long distance relationship for almost a year now
  4. I'm dating an Indian guy (interesting indeed ;)
  5. I've never before dated anyone :O
  6. I'm lactose intolerant.. (tolerate only low-lactose products)
  7. I have two brothers
  8. I look like a twelve year-old 
  9. NO!! I'm not twelve -.-''
  10. I'm 15!!
  11. I've never been drunk (never even drank anything which could have triggered that reaction :P)
  12. I love candy♥
  13. I wear size 37 shoes :D
  14. I have Gaynor Minden pointe shoes ♥
  15. It was hard for me to come up with these 15 things ;)
yayyy stay tuned for... DAAYYYYY 2!!! :D 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete