Wednesday 6 July 2011

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

YAYYY yesterday was a proudproud day; 11th monthsary ^^ ♥ the entire day was just amazing (thanks to the best boyfriend in the whoooole wide world ^^) One more month and we'll be allowed to celebrate.. ttanntadadaaa... 1st anniversary ever (for the both of us :D) yayy :)

Alsoooo I'm proud offff.. the fact that I got in to Lärkan, it's been my goal the past three years, and I reached it with honour to share :D ofc this didnt occur in ''the past few days'' but still :D

Hmm.. I'm also really proud offf.. getting to know one of my ''previous classmates'' better, makes me feel a lot more.. not-scared of starting at Lärkan, knowing that there really are quite many people who have never been 'mean' to me :D yayyy I so love this ^^

Hmm.. what else.. nothing :D well sure, I'm proud of all kinds of achievements, but naa.. nothing too great :D

No comments:

Post a Comment