Sunday 10 July 2011

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

To someone I thought I knew,

I thought we'd be together forever, turns out we didn't. When we met, we were happy, but then it all turned worse.You brought me down with your depression all the time. Whenever you got depressed it was your own fault, because you kept me depressed every second. 

If I ever felt alone, sad, forgotten.. it was all because of you.
You took advantage of me by making your life my #1 priority, my issue. You took away all the good I had - sucked it away. I was forced to be only the shadow of myself.

You said you loved me, I believed you. You said you cared, I believed your lies. Turns out, you didn't care one tiny bit! You manipulated me to think I was all yours. Honestly I belong to myself, and myself only.I would tell you everything, you'd keep everythign you had to say locked up inside. I knew you weren't feeling good, but you didn't want my help.
I let you go through all that pain and suffering, but you never cried out for help. You didn't need me.

I was shattered and lost. No one knew how to help me. At times it felt like no one wanted to help me, 'cause of you.

You've changed a lot in just a short while, or so it seems.. it's actually not a 'short while' - it's way longer.
We lost touch, got a bit of it back, and lost it again. I know I miss you, but you don't seem to miss me at all.

I never really knew you..

(P.S. to anyone reading.. this wasn't recent, but I've remained quite un-hurt the past.. year? so this is from about 1 - 1½ years back :D very recent indeed xD)

EDIT: this is just how I felt at one point when I was lost and didn't know what to do.. so this isn't actually even a letter.. i never tell anyone if theyve hurt me personally.. I basically just get mad at somethin else, and start thinking about something.. resulting in me thinking about the thing in a really negative way.. 
aannndd I'm actually feeling bad for ever even posting this.. cause this isn't 100% the way I really feel.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment