Tuesday 26 July 2011

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

WOOAAHHHHH no idea.. :P
Hmmm.. hmmhmmmmhm......

I guess I've learned a lot, I just don't know it yet.. hmm..
Yeaa I've learned that silence isn't always a good reply.. that grass-hoppers can't swim properly (we had one ''swimming'' in our pool).. thatt.. that Google can't answer everything.. that some people will do horrible things because they're ''needed'' (in their opinion).. that terrorism can be small-scaled.. that summer camps organized by political parties (or something) aren't always safe.. annddd so on :D

(most of these things are by the shooting + bomb-attack in Norway.. 93 people died when a person blew up a building in Oslo and then went to shoot kids at a camp.. horror can strike up in the far north too..)

Also I've learned (or actually got more proof) that India's internet can be very very VERY flippy at times.. JUST GREAT (nooott) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment