Tuesday 26 July 2011

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

Hmm.. Okj fisrt of all I think that everyones unique (even if they'd be ''omg, we're like soooo similar.. we're totally the same'' (or whatever)) soooo this is really a dumb question.. buuut to make something like a list (lol) im just gonna line up some things that I don't think many peope can relate to :D

  1. I'm dating an Indian guy whom [quote] ''I've never met/seen'' (obviously I've met him!! and I've seen him too (webcams make the world go round) :D
  2. I'm 15 and I've met my soulmate (that's something many people never do, sooo.. guesss it makes me a bit different from everyone else) :D
  3. I think my life is perfect :D (and soon/in some time it's going to be way beyond perfect) :P
  4. I tend to think a lot about everything (as you might have seen/will see in previous/future posts)
  5. I'm me :D in other words I'm totally myself: my faults and perfections included : )
Okaayy.. 5 things that make me different from everyone else :D YAYYY *applause*.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment