Saturday 26 January 2013

2 weeks left...

... until I'll lose my hair :D

In other words; I'm cutting my hair in 2 weeks.... Yay!

Right now I look like a mop:
Aka not presentable at all! (plus I happen to be a very thin mop !!)













And I was hoping to go from mop to something like this:


I'll also get some stripes done, so my hair won't be as dark as it is atm :) (yes, I'm obsessed with being blonde - natural looking blonde, no bleached poofies here!)

(Btw, thanks to Vivian the crazy hobbit who introduced me to S.H.E, without her action I would have never come to know of this group ---> this person (= Ella Chen))







And for "prom" i was thinking of doing my hair like this (but with a fancier (or just plain one-colour) hairband-thingy :)














Yay yay I can't wait for the feeling of always having newly cut hair - one of the most amazing things in the world!!

WTYS (I'm in a very writing mood ☺)

//jz

4 comments:

  1. Nej fö helvete! klipp int sådä kort :o o int se du ut som en mopp :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nå nyt kyll lähtee! sen kan ja göra alltmöjlit coolt!

      Delete
    2. jenkki is int nu!!! hon passar helt sjuukit bra i de :P

      Delete
    3. JEEE tacktack isse :D sii nu jenkki! isse agrees ;)

      Delete