Saturday 26 January 2013

Ideas for ceramics - DIY

Hey everyone!
As you may, or may not, know I'm currently taking a course in ceramics at my school and time is almost up - there's still so much that I want to do!!!

For example;
- Pouch tea mug!

It's just too fancy and awesome!!! I have to make (atleast) one!!!!!














- a tea bag plate-thingy - just because I'm more or less addicted to tea and I have bags all over the place (not really, but it feels like that sometimes)

- a waffle weave bowl :)

Just because I think it looks cool ;)














- and OFC I need to make stuff that I can turn into earrings :P Just because that's me :)

Also, I need to finish a person I'm making atm (she's supposed to match a chair I've made earlier), paint both the person and the chair, add beads and stuff, paint the dog me and "Vivian - the exchange student" :P annnddd ofc paint all of the things I listed above..... I won't have time :P

And right now I should be studying French.... I'll make some vocabulary-notes ;)
Be back with you soon

//jz

No comments:

Post a Comment