Saturday 26 January 2013

French - c'est mon amour!

Salut mes amis!
I am back! (no, I haven't been studying all day long)
What have I done to pass my French exam on Monday?
- wrote some (TONS!) of vocabulary revising note-things
- listened to French music

YAY! :P

Some pictures of the notes :) (there are 96 pieces of paper currently stuck to my ceiling :P (and i decided to leave some words I already knew unwritten..... phew)

Colour coding:
Green = adjectives / random expressions
Yellow  = nouns
Blue = verbs

96 freaking papers....

Yes, that's my finger :P
 Gosh... I'll continue my studies tomorrow... just too non-motivated right now.... ZzzZzzZZzZZzzzZzZzzzz :P

//jz

P.S most of the words I left out were nouns ;) else the entire area above my bed would have been yellow xD

No comments:

Post a Comment