Wednesday 30 January 2013

Science proves the obvious - 14 examples

So I was surfing around the other day and I came across this
 and automatically went *facepalm* - then I realized that science acutally "proves" many things like this - *sigh* the human race is losing the last bits of its braincells?

Anywhoozies - I did some Googlework and came across loads of these "scientific" fact that I would just call 'common sense wins the race'. Down below are some examples ;)

1. Unsafe sex is more likely after drinking
2. Smoking pot and driving isn't safe
3. Pigs love mud
4. Parents don't think their kids are doing drugs
5. People aren't doing anything in particular on the Internet

(these 5 "facts" were from here , there are many more and you can also read amazing facts about the scientific facts)

6. People with more experience make better decisions
7. Keeping guns out of the hands of troubled individuals saves lives
8. Exercise is good for you
9. Calling an ambulance improves heart attack survival
10. Smoking a lot of pot can make your mind fuzzy
11. Driving when drunk is unsafe
12. High heels are bad for your feet
(these are from here  , same thing - tons of interesting facts about these - and also some more amazing wows)

13. Little boys like cars
14. Performance-enhancing drugs enhance performance
(and these two are from here   - I am amazed)

Sometimes I really can't help but wonder what  really goes on in research facilities - this seems like pretty down to earth logic to me ?

//jz ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment