Sunday 20 January 2013

"Prom"

Hey again (yess, managed to get on here today!)

As I sorta promised yesterday I'll do a bunch of posts about... stuff :)

This one will be - as the title says - about prom, or well, "prom" since it's not really prom, but then it sorta is...

The name of the thing is "Vanhojen tanssit" (or Wanhojen tanssit - you can Google it to find out just what it is, basically it's the Finnish type of prom.... kinda), and I am stressed out on the inside, but calm and cool on the outside ;)

Reasons for stressing:
1. I will cut my hair 9.2.2013 and the dance is on the 15th - nervous of what people will think :P
2. shoe problems; I have a pair of high heels with 3½" heels (= 9cm), and I can't really walk in them :S I'd much rather have a pair with about 2½ - 3" (aka about 6-7 cm)
     ---> I've found a pair of real dancing-shoes with a 3" heel but I'm worried if I can get them, also there are some fancy dance shoes that are super expensive, but so cool..... sigh, money - always an issue
     -------> my dress has been shortened for the 9 cm shoes, so I'm not sure if it's possible for me to buy ones with a lower heel :S
3. I'm afraid I won't remember the dances :O
4. No clue what to do about make up.... I'll do it myself, but I'm such a newbie :P

Things I don't need to worry about;
1. dress - I have the most lovely ahh perfect dress for me :D - pics will be up later ;) (it's red *hinthint*)
2. hairdo - since I'm cutting of my mop my hairdresser agreed on blow drying my hair all fancy ;) (she said she doesn't do fancy hairstyles with tons of stuff)
3. paying for the dinner or after party - I won't be going! I just feel it's a bit unnecessary to pay tons for a dinner (esp. when it's not the fanciest place in town and I can get food just as fancy for a price much lower) - and I've never liked parties, so byebye drunkenness @ after party ;) (not that everyone would be getting drunk, but still)

Solutions;

1. ask parents about shoes
2. YouTube some eye makeup ideas and try :D (I'll put pics here ;) )
3. MEMORIZE the freaking steps :P
 
This is what goes on in my head - and now I've just shared it with the world :P

WTYS (write to you soon)
//jz☺

No comments:

Post a Comment