Sunday 13 March 2011

Hihiii 1st possttt :D

"Hey! I'm Jenny and I'm random.. WOHHOO!!!" 
How's that for a start.. first line in a post and it's already random.. YAY!!! mission accomplished and goal achieved *thumbs up* Great!
Okay, this is officially my first blog ever.. and so it's also my first ever blog-POST! feels so cool and random and awkward.. and totally weird :)
Okayyy.. what should I write next? Hmm.. I shall tell you a bit about myself:
  • I'm Jenny
  • I'm a girl and im 15 
  • I go to school at Munksnäs högstadieskola ... feel free to Google it :)
  • umm.. I don't really like my class.. a bit too clicky etcetc for me (ATTENTION! this blog, now and forever, won't intend to hurt anyones feelings or insult anyone.. just for letting people know about my random opinions and so on)
  • I'm in a long distance-relationship and it's working out perfectly! (so for all of you who think long distance-relationships never work.. BOO YA! I'm  living proof they do work).. (btw, you'll hear more about this thing in the future :D
  • Yes, for those of you that might know me from school etc. YES my boyfriend is Indian, so it's not a rumour
  • I don't have that many closeclose friends.. guess  I like to have only a few really close people.. and know loads about them than having a bunch of 100 people you barely know the names of..
  •  I speak both Swedish and Finnish as my mothertongue(s) since my dad is finnish and my mom is 'finlandssvensk' aka roughly translated "finland's swedish" 
  • I LOVE English!!!! Really really love it :)
  • I dance ballet.. you may not believe it if you ever see me with my faily stairs etcetc, but I actually dooo.. and I've been doing it since I was.. 4!!! 
  • Now I can't come up with any more facts about myself.. so I'll stop here 
Okay.. GREAT! Now I've told a bit about myself.. and further posts will reveal even more :)

Now I think this is the end for this post, and I'll catch up with you later ^^

For nowww... BYEEE! :)

2 comments:

  1. lol.. your jenny.. WOHOOOO :P .. if your random.. guess what i am xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete