Monday 14 March 2011

Lesson.. GREAT!!!

Lol.. sitting by a computer during Finnish-lesson.. writing.. but not the actual thingy we're supposed to write.. I'm freaking writing a BLOG POST!!!! Gosh I'm random!
   Eihter way, we're supposed to write about a 'famous Finnish person'.. as if I know anyone famous.. but I'm writing about an actor - Ville Haapasalo. Ever heard of him? Nope you haven't, cause he's not THAT famous.. only in Russia and Finland.. actually he's more known in Russia than Finland, so not even that many people HERE know him.
   Enough of that, back to something random.. hmm.. like the previous lesson; Russian :)
We had French ''guests'' and we had to teach them Russian.. it was AWKWARD!! I mean, of course it was fun, byut awkward since they barely spoke any English, little yet Russian or Swedish.. *sigh* but we managed to teach something *thumbs up*
   Lol, Axe (my dear friend from schooool) has to talk in English on a daily basis, aka me will be talking in Englisshhh :) sooo I think I'll be writing a bit about that tooo.. but just think so don't go all over excited.
   Hmm.. what else.. today I won't be goign for ballet since my nose is blocked *trying to breather trough my nose*.. still not working.. BUT NOOOWW we'll have lunch soon, so I'm gonna end this post hereee :)

-Jenny leaving the computer

2 comments:

  1. :DDD hehe I am just thaaat goood!! :DD we have to continue this english talkie talk thingy!! :DDD heheee and then I'll be able to speeeeak like a proo :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! yesss you aaareee.. and yuuppsss we're gonna be talking in english aaallll the tiem :PP and you'll become a pro :P

    ReplyDelete