Saturday 19 March 2011

Missing my moominmonkey

Heyy againnn.. okay soo.. I just had dinner (interesting indeed) annddd then i came back online and continued messaging with my moomin.. NOW to the actual point-sorta-thing of this entire post-thingy :P

MY QUESTION: is it under any circumstances possible to miss someone you havent seen or met for real?
In other words: me and Vishu have never actually met like normal people (meet as in seeing each other, talking, hanging out, going out on a date, start dating aannndd so on and so on..).. We never did those things.. ofc we met on Omegle, spoke on msn and fb, hung out on msn.. had a lunch date over msn cammycam.. annnddd obviously we even started dating :P BUT we never did anythign like normal people.. hmm.. ofc I think this is the best thing thats ever happened to me, but the WAY it happend(happens..?) is soooo different from everyone else.. like, even though I have friends who are also in relationships.. it's differennnttt.. like, for example one girl told me ''I haven't seen *name* today.. I miss hiim'' and I'm like ''yea great.. but you'll see *name* this eveninnggg'' and in my head i continued 'unlike I'll see Vishu.. I'll have to wait for a year...'
Okj I think that you can miss someone you only know from online, just deends on how much you care for that person and what he/she means to you and so on and so on... *sigh* and also how often you see them and talk to them plays a huge role when it comes to missing them..
Luckily there's a thing called internet, right? If only the internet would be portable and free and alwaysworking on your phone.. which i don't have.. I mean internet.. I do have a phone xD
And also another thing I've been wondering about is that people really don't seem to believe in ldr's (short for long distnace realtionships.. gosh such a long word) anndd I admit that even I was a bit.. not worried.. not doubtful, but somethign in between those two, when me and Vishu started dating ''officially''.. turns out, it's all working perfectly perfectly ^^ : )
Guess this too (how it'll work out) has to do with the people involved and their emotions and feelings and desires and needs..
Well, everyone has the right to think as they want, but I seriously wish people wouldn't be that stuck on stereotypes such as ''ldr's never work'' ''only geeks and ners (etcetc..) get into ldr's cause they don't have the social skills recuired for an actual relationship'' as if an ldr wasn't an actual relationship!! Eihter way, I'm missing my monkeymoomin a whole lot ^^ which I find good, cause I think that missing someone you truly love and care for shows you you actually do love and care for them, and that you're not just getting fooled by your own mind : )

♥ you all
byeee, catch you later :D

1 comment:

  1. ofc you can miss someone you've never met.. you can even miss a person who doesn't even know you.. sry jenny I have problems :D... what I meant was that i miss this one player cause he is so awesome and everything :D:DD okey I'm crazy, that's not really missing someone, that's just like wanting him to come back and play! -.-' okey I am crazy, i'll go dig a hole and burry myself...
    just be happy you have someone cause some of us is lonely, maybe forever... maybe with 40 cats... I donno... well stiiiiiiil...
    now i'll go dig that hole I told you about and bury myself.. cause i have nothing better to doo...

    ReplyDelete