Monday 14 March 2011

-.-''' I don't enjoy gym-class and muscle test.. IN ANY FORM!

   Okay soo.. today we had gym.. and we (not me since I wasn't an active sorty person.. okay I'm sorta flu-ish so I sat out) did the yearly muscle condition test.. EWW!!!! First running (suck at it), then sit ups (naaaa... not really my storngest point eihter) then stretching (I'm sorta.. well almost.. good at it) and then jumping over a stick as well (not the correct order.. correct order: jump over stick, run, stretch, sit ups.. and still dribbling and lenght-jumping left!!)
   My point is: I don't own any proper muscles that I could use to do at least almost well in tests like these.. -.-'' unfair!
   So eihter way, I survived.. like duhhh I dind't do anything, but still.. I don't like those tests in ANY form.. no matter if I'm in or not.
   NOW I'll finnish an essay, so I'll get back soon (today or tomo)

byeeeeee ^^

1 comment:

  1. hehehee :DD lol wow you are random :DD okey I'm fuuun

    ReplyDelete