Sunday 20 March 2011

writing about HIV & AID for healthcare.. should get done today..

...and I'm almost donee.. WOHHOOO!!! Okj lol, but true! I'm seriously almost done.. just a bit of history left, then ''after words'' ( lol, I know ) annnndddd writing down all the sources.. adding the statistics-pics as a separate thing, writing about World AIDS Day annddd.. treatment.. and then I'm done :D
(mom' shouting at the dogs to com back inside again -.-''')
BUT I'M ALMOST DONEEE!!!! YAYYY!!! Okj back to normal sane writing.. (I can't do this..)
Here are 2 pics from my project:

Both designed by Gran Fury : )

Okay soooo, I choe these pics cause I think they really have a message.. the first one I think is really good, cause it's not your fault your parent(s) has/-ve HIV or AIDS.. it's just something you really can't help. All you, as a great individual, can do is to not spread it forward.
Really, after all I've read about this (with maany many kids infected each day and dying... *chills*) we can't let it go on like this, so everyone should take responsibility.. and people who do have HIV (or AIDS) should be honest enough to tell their sexual partners about their condition..
AND I'm going to start praying for all those kids with HIV.. really a ad thing that for example in Afghanistan 150 per 1000 kids born, will die before their first birthday :''(   ofc, there it's not exactly HIV killing people, it's bad conditions and stuff like that.. but stillll I don't like to see cute wonders of God dying so soon :''( 

Now I have to start working.. or ele I won't be able to post a thing saying ''I'M DONEEE!!! blaablaablaaa'' soooo I'll get back here when I'M DONEEE :PP

see you :D

2 comments:

  1. i know.. its really sad.. like.. many kids die because theyre not able to survive the germful condition of the world.. and hiv doesnt help them in anyway.. :( .. here too.. ive seen so many kids die so young .. its just insane :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knowww :((( but hopefully things will turn out for the better :))

    ReplyDelete